Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits
Category : Uncategorized
Brain damage is an injury that causes the destruction or deterioration of brain cells.
The human brain is considered a very delicate part of a human being. The damage to the brain can lead to a number of health complications. World Health Organization has recently released the Top 10 biggest Brain damaging habits according to their latest research findings.
1) No Breakfast: People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2) Overeating: It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3) Smoking: It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4) High Sugar consumption: Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5) Air Pollution: The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6) Sleep Deprivation: Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7) Head covered while sleeping: Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8) Working your brain during illness: Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9) Lacking in stimulating thoughts: Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10) Talking Rarely: Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
With a severe brain injury, the person may suffer life-changing and debilitating problems. He or she will have cognitive, behavioral, and physical disabilities.
Now you are aware of some daily unhealthy habits, start avoiding them from now.