Canada wants students because Canada is all about nation-building. Young, intelligent newcomers who have proven they have the credentials and means to assimilate are a big part of that. In short, Canada wants students to come here, study, contribute socially and economically, and stay permanently.
Canada offers programs that can train excellent future nurses and health professionals at an affordable price of tuition. Throughout your education, you will be able to learn all the skills necessary for your profession. You will have access to the best professors, new and upgraded labs, and unique learning opportunities.
The knowledge provided to students is organised in a logical order (from simple to more complex), new skills are taught on the basis of previously learned knowledge. Each student has an opportunity to learn at their own pace.
Health programs programme in Canada offers a wide variety of exciting and unique clinical opportunities at different hospitals, clinics and care facilities.
During your program, you will be able to take in knowledge and skills that will allow them to face everyday challenges. They will be able to contribute their expertise to the development of a healthy community.
Here are some of the benefits you enjoy when you study in Canada:
- Affordable Fees: Canada is often the preferred choice for students who may also have the option of studying in countries such as the United States or United Kingdom because of the lower tuition costs. Compared to other countries, Canadian international tuition fees, accommodation and other living expenses remain competitive.
- Work & Study Option: Students in Canada have the advantage of being able to work while studying. Among other benefits, this allows them to manage their finances without incurring enormous debt.
- Family Relocation: One of the greatest benefits for international students in Canada is that they are eligible to bring their families with them. While in Canada, your spouse would be eligible for an open work permit. So while you’re studying, he or she can work full- or part-time for any employer in Canada. International students are also eligible to bring their dependent children with them while they study as well.
- Possibility to work in Canada after graduation and get PR: International students who have graduated from a Canadian university or college have the opportunity to work in Canada after they receive their degree or diploma. International students can work on campus also during their studies. Most of the students are interested in working with Canadian companies for their better future. After gaining work experience, one can apply for PR to become Canadian citizen.
- Health, Wellness and Fitness (Diploma)
- Biotechnology (Diploma)
- Bachelor of Nursing (B.N.)
- Bachelor of Science Gender & Women’s Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Child Studies
- Bachelor of Health and Physical Education
- Bachelor of Science – Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Diploma in Social Service Work
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Bachelor of Bioinformatics
- Bachelor of Biology
- Bachelor of Health Studies
- Bachelor of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Bachelor of Microbiology and Immunology
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Administration.
- Graduate Diploma in Child and Youth Care
- Advanced Care Paramedic (PGD)
- Masters in Public Health
- Masters in Healthcare Management
- Masters in Biotechnology.
- Anatomy and Cell Biology (M.Sc & Ph.D)
- Applied Microbiology (P.G.D., M.Agr., M.Sc. & Ph.D)
- Biochemistry (M.Sc. & Ph.D)
- Biological Engineering (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Biology (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Biomedical Engineering (P.G.D., M.Eng., M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Biostatistics (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Bioinformatics (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Community and Population Health Sciences (M.Sc.& Ph.D.)
- Epidemiology (Ph.D.)
- Health Sciences (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences (M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Microbiology and Immunology (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Pharmacology (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Physical Therapy (M.Sc)
- Physiology (M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Psychology (M.A., Ph.D)
- Toxicology (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Audiology and Speech Sciences (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Cell and Developmental Biology (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Experimental Medicine (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Genetic Counselling (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Health Administration (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Interdisciplinary Oncology (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Medical Genetics (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Neuroscience (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Occupational Therapy (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Pharmacology (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Physical Therapy (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Population and Public Health (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Rehabilitation Sciences (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Reproductive and Developmental Sciences (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Applied Health Services Research (MSc (Med))
- Cancer and Development (MSc (Med), PhD, MD-PhD)
- Cardiovascular and Renal Sciences (MSc (Med), PhD, MD-PhD)
- Clinical Epidemiology (MSc (Med), PhD, MD-PhD, graduate diploma)
- Community Health (MSc (Med), PhD, MD-PhD, graduate diploma)
- Health Ethics (MHE)
- Human Genetics (MSc (Med), PhD, MD-PhD)
- Immunology and Infectious Diseases (MSc (Med), PhD, MD-PhD)
- Neurosciences (MSc (Med), PhD
- Occupational Health and Safety (MOHS)
- Pharmacy (MSc (Pharm), PhD)
- Social Work (MSW, PhD)
- International Passport
- Passport Photograph
- Senior Secondary Result (WAEC or NECO)
- Any other certificates
- Transcripts (For Postgraduate applicants)
- Curriculum Vitae (optional)
- IELTS (Optional)
- Application fee.
INTAKES: We have 3 intake/resumption periods in a year, which are January, May and September.
DEADLINES: We normally advise prospective applicants to submit their applications as early as possible, even up to 5-6 months before their proposed intake/resumption period. This is due to the fact that the Visa application to Canada takes a long time.
FEES: Tuition Fees for Undergraduate start from CAD$16,000 per year while that of Post-graduate starts from CAD$7,000. These fees can be paid on installment basis.
We have the right knowledge about Canada. Our consultants have successfully completed The Canada Course for Education Agents (CCEA), which is developed by the Government of Canada (Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada – DFATD) and is offered in collaboration with the Canadian Consortium for International Education (CCIE) and International Consultants for Education and Fairs (ICEF). It was created to support educational agencies in providing the best possible advice to international students planning to study in Canada.
We also offer the following services for Nursing in Canada:
- When it comes to educational counselling for Medical & Nursing education in Nigeria and abroad, we are the best in the industry.
- Through our in-depth knowledge, extensive research and expertise, we help you get the best in class education at the top-notch medical universities for Nigerian Students Abroad .
- We also offer university selection guidance to help you pick from a list of cost-effective and leading universities in Canada for Nursing.
- We help you with the documentation and VISA application processing.
- We arrange safe travel coupled with travel insurance and appropriate accommodation and Work-Study options in Canada.