Georgia offers remarkable opportunities for Nigerian medical aspirants looking forward to pursuing medical education abroad, home to 15 leading universities for International students. Georgia may seem a relatively new destination, but its moderate environment, fun-loving people, experienced faculty members ensure that students who have sought higher education in Georgia acquire the best and make a successful career after completing their studies.
The universities are recognized by the World Health Organization and English is the medium of teaching for international students, allowing them to grasp the concepts quickly and communicate with professors effectively. Our partner medical universities in Georgia also offer USMLE preparation courses to its students, which means in addition to mandatory lessons that students attend in basic MD program, students have opportunity to write the USMLE and practice in the USA after graduation.
- English medium of education throughout the period of study MBBS in Georgia.
- No TOEFL and IELTS required for MBBS in Georgia.
- Internationally recognized Medical degree makes worth MBBS in Georgia.
- Eligibility for certificate or entrance exams like USMLE, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, PLAB.
- Affordable course fee for MBBS.
- Modern hospitals are available for internship during MBBS in Georgia.
- Student friendly campus environment while studying MBBS in Georgia.
- A complete safety and security for foreign students.
- Medicine (6 years)
- Dentistry (6 years)
- Bachelor’s program Nursing (4 years)
- Bachelor’s program Health Management (4 years)
- Bachelor’s program in Medical Rehabilitation and Nursing Care (4 years)
- Master’s program in Medical Rehabilitation and Healthcare Management (2 years)
- International Passport.
- Passport Photograph.
- Secondary School Result (WAEC or NECO)
- Application Fee.
- September and February.
Tuition Fee (Medicine):
- Tuition Fee for Year 1: From $7,000 (includes Tuition Fee, all documentation, Visa Processing and Return Ticket to Ethiopia*)
- Tuition Fee for Year 2-6: $5,000 – $7,000 per year.
Tuition Fee (Other Courses):
- $3,000 – $5,000 per year
Accommodation Fee: From $100 per month (Payable on arrival)
*For Visa, Georgia does not have an Embassy in Nigeria, therefore we process and obtain it at the Embassy of Georgia in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia). One of our staff always accompany our students to Ethiopia, at NO EXTRA COST to you, and stays with them throughout their visa process. This we have done to ensure safety of the student and that they have a hitch-free process.
The process of MBBS admission in Georgia is simple and straightforward. The whole process can be understood through the following steps:
- Step 1: Submit application for admission
- Step 2: Universities will issue an offer letter after receiving your application within 2-3 weeks.
- Step 3: You are required to deposit the First year Tuition fees in the university’s bank account.
- Step 4: The Ministry of Education and Science Georgia will issue an accreditation letter to the student, upon which the university receives an order from the ministry and generate an invitation letter to the student.
- Once we receive your Ministry approval, you will be required to pay Visa and Processing Fee. This fee includes All Visa documentation, Georgia Visa Fee, Visa to Ethiopia, Return Ticket to Ethiopia, Accommodation in Ethiopia during your Visa process (2 weeks)
- For Visa, we process and obtain it at the embassy of Georgia in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia).
- Note that, one of our staff always accompany our students to Ethiopia, at NO EXTRA COST, and stays with them throughout their visa process. This we have done to ensure safety of the student and ensure that they have a hitch-free process.
- Step 5: Once this entire process is done, it will take around 2 weeks for the visa approval.
- Step 6: You can pack your bag for MBBS in Georgia once you get the visa.
- Step 7: It is time to get on the plane and reach your destination.