MBBS in Georgia is a remarkable opportunity for Nigerian medical aspirants looking forward to pursuing medical education abroad. Home to 15 leading MBBS universities for International students, Georgia may seem a relatively new destination, but its moderate environment, fun-loving people, experienced faculty members ensure that students who have sought MBBS admission in Georgia acquire the best in class medical education and make a successful career after completing their studies.
Most of the medical universities recognized by the World Health Organization follow English as the medium of teaching for international students, allowing them to grasp the concepts quickly and communicate with professors effectively. Our partner universities in Georgia also offer USMLE preparation courses to its students free of charge. In addition to mandatory lessons that students attend in basic MD program, students have opportunity to attend free USMLE preparation courses.
- English medium of education throughout the period of study MBBS in Georgia.
- No TOEFL and IELTS required for MBBS in Belarus.
- Internationally recognized Medical degree makes worth MBBS in Belarus.
- Eligibility for certificate or entrance exams like USMLE, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, PLAB.
- Affordable course fee for MBBS.
- Modern hospitals are available for internship during MBBS in Georgia.
- Student friendly campus environment while studying MBBS in Georgia.
- A complete safety and security for foreign students.
- International Passport.
- Passport Photograph.
- Secondary School Result (WAEC or NECO)
- Application Fee.
- From $5,000 per year
- September and February
Duration of Study:
- 6 years
The process of MBBS admission in Georgia is simple and straightforward. The whole process can be understood through the following steps:
- Step 1: Submit application for admission
- Step 2: Universities will issue an offer letter after receiving your application within 2-3 weeks.
- Step 3: You are required to deposit the tuition fees in the university’s bank account.
- Step 4: The Ministry of Education and Science Georgia will issue an accreditation letter to the student, upon which the university receives an order from the ministry and generate an invitation letter to the student.
- You submit Visa application at the Embassy of Georgia in Ethiopia.
- Step 5: Once this entire process is done, it will take around 2 weeks for the visa approval.
- Step 6: You can pack your bag for MBBS in Georgia once you get the visa.
- Step 7: It is time to get on the plane and reach your destination.