For Nigerian students interested in practicing medicine, medical schools in Russia offer students an alternate path to achieving their dreams. Studying medicine in Russia does not usually require an entry examination, and the admissions process is usually less stressful than universities in other countries where a large number of students apply for a limited number of available places in various schools of medicine.
The total length of MBBS course in Russia is six years for those who have chosen English as the medium of instruction while it is seven years for the ones who are studying MBBS in Russia in Russian medium. However, elementary Russian language is also taught to overseas students during MBBS program so that they can interact with local patients during their one-year of the internship.
The admission process for MBBS in Russia opens in September in most of the universities. However, some universities also commence MBBS admission in Russia in March too.
- International accredited universities and recognised degrees
- No entrance exams needed
- High quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- Top notch facilities
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world
- Simple application and admission procedure
- Possibility of studying in English
- Safe medical study environment
- International Passport.
- Passport Photograph.
- Secondary School Result (WAEC or NECO)
- Application Fee.