Cyprus has a subsidized and students-friendly higher education. The country has an international community hence language barrier might not be a challenge to students.
The main objective of the program is to train professional pluripotent Nurses of General Nursing Science in order to become capable to contribute in the prevention and restoration of the health of people of all ages, as well as the maintenance and promotion of human health and wellness.
Universities in North Cyprus are known for quality Education at International standards in English medium. International Students have the opportunity to enjoy qualified faculty members at international standards. Education in North Cyprus is in line with the American Credit System.
Cyprus has achieved an unprecedented growth, not only in student population, but in academic infrastructure and faculty as well. We have a fully English speaking staff and an exceptionally low student/faculty ratio in many departments.
Graduates of the “Nursing” program are eligible to register with the Nurses and Midwives Registry through application to the Cyprus Nursing and Midwifery Council and can also practice anywhere in the world.
Study in Cyprus provides high value for private education as an overseas destination and has;
- Very affordable Tuition fee with installment payment option.
- Natural beauty, rich history, beautiful beaches, tranquility.
- Openness to diversity and multiculturalism.
- English-speaking people & hospitality.
- Safe and peaceful environment with no ethnic or religious tensions.
- Fantastic weather, colorful social and cultural life.
- Direct Turkish Airlines flights from major African capitals.
- Copy of the Certificates
- Scanned copy of international passport.
- Application Fee
Undergraduate (Bachelors’ Degree) Program in Nursing in Cyprus is for 4 years.
- Resumption Dates: Sept & Feb every year.
- Deadline: We have a rolling system of admission, therefore, students can apply anytime in a year. You will be automatically moved to the next available semester when the required number is achieved. You are hence advised to apply much earlier than your proposed start date.
- Tuition Fee: The tuition fee for undergraduate programs is €2,800, which can be paid on Installment basis.