ValueMedic Nigeria is a leader in medical student recruitment, and an official representative of the top and most affordable Medical Universities, Dental Universities and Schools of Nursing located in Georgia, Ukraine, Romania, China, Cyprus, Hungary, Russia and many other countries, with these via official partnership agreements.
Over the last decade the popularity of medical studies has increased, while the places offered around the world by Medical Universities remains limited leading to higher tuition fees and increased competition. The mounting costs of acquiring a medical education continue to burden medical students and their families. We can help actualize your academic dreams, starting with guaranteeing a place for your studying medicine abroad, in English-taught programmes, at the best most affordable medical schools!
All Universities that we officially represent are accredited institutions, recognized internationally and are high ranking, listed in all known directories of internationally renowned medical schools (WHO, IMED, etc.)
ValueMedic Nigeria guarantees your entry into Medical School with high or low grades with affordable tuition fees and Low Living Costs, and actively supports you throughout the duration of your medical study in Nigeria and abroad.
Medicine and Surgery is a highly-sought-after programme in Nigerian universities. The course duration is at least 6 years of intensive learning and at least an extra year of housemanship/internship. To become a Medical Doctor in Nigeria, or even anywhere, you will need a lot of patience and discipline because of the apparently lengthy training period.
There are a number of Universities (Federal, State and Private) who have been accredited to offer Medicine in Nigeria.
To gain admission into an accredited Nigerian university to study Medicine and Surgery you will need to have been a science student while in the secondary school – not an art or commercial student – where you must have been taught the basic science subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (which is a pre-requisite for studying Medicine in Nigeria).
You need to have a minimum of 5 credits in core subjects in your secondary school certificate examination to enable you to sit for UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) and Post-UTME. The minimum 5 credits should be in the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and English Language.
Thousands of Nigerian students that initially wanted to study Medicine have ended up studying courses like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anatomy, Botany Physiology etc because of the high prerequisite and limited number of spaces for medicine in Nigerian institutions. This has led to many students abandoning their childhood dreams of becoming medical doctors and thereby regretting this later in the future. However, we have a good number of accredited medical schools around the world with affordable fees where you can earn your MBBS degree and make your dream come true.
Our Services and Competence in Foreign Medical Education
There are plenty of reasons that make us the best and most reliable study-abroad consultants in Nigeria. We ensure that all our Students/clients get the complete solution to their MBBS admission needs in international medical universities under a single roof.
With an experienced team of education consultants, we have managed to send hundreds of students to study MBBS in many countries across the globe.
We also offer the following services for MBBS Abroad
- When it comes to educational counselling for MBBS abroad, we are the best in the industry.
- Through our in-depth knowledge, extensive research and expertise, we help you get the best in class education at the top-notch medical universities for Nigerian Students Abroad .
- We also offer university selection guidance to help you pick from a list of cost-effective and leading universities for MBBS.
- Get assurance for successful MBBS admission in Belarus in top-ranked, WHO recognized MBBS Colleges in Abroad.
- We help you with the documentation and VISA application like stamping from Embassy & Ministry along with translating academic documents and notarisation. Get zero rejection of VISA issuance.
- We arrange safe travel coupled with travel insurance and appropriate accommodation abroad.
- We also provide education counselling services to those who have completed their MBBS Degree abroad and are willing to continue their Post-Graduation program in medicine.
- We give you complete information on PG programs in Medicine offered by different medical universities in the world.
We focus on being your trusted ally for your admission related queries on obtaining an MBBS degree Abroad . We are pleased to inform you that we are the authorized representatives of WHO Approved MBBS Universities for Nigerian students.