Ukraine has been home to thousands of international students as a destination for Medical education within the last two decades. The country boasts of Low tuition fees, affordable living costs, advanced technology, prominent faculty members, and easy process of MBBS admission. These are some of the reasons why Ukraine is an ideal option for Nigerian students seeking Medical education abroad. English is also the medium of teaching in all our partner institutions.
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is situated at the northwest end of the Black Sea offering its edges to Ukraine toward the east, Belarus toward the north, Poland toward the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary toward the west, and Romania toward the south-west and south, with Moldova in the center. Ukraine is the second-greatest country in Europe.
In summer daytime temperatures achieve 25-30°C, however at times very higher, at least 35°c, particularly in the inland zones. The mid-year months appreciate dry climate with bright spells more often than not, rain frequently falls with at times substantial Thunderstorms, yet for the most part along the waterfront regions of the Black Sea.
- IELTS or TOEFL as a background is not compulsory for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The MBBS colleges of Ukraine are perceived by WHO, UNESCO, and others.
- The medium of the guideline for MBBS Program in Ukraine in English.
- The cost of education is less for MBBS than the USA, UK, and numerous European nations.
- The students considering Medical education in Ukraine take part in worldwide trade projects, gatherings, and other logical tasks. It opens more entryways for them to accomplish their objectives in the field of medicine.
- International Passport.
- Passport Photograph.
- Secondary School Result (WAEC or NECO)
- Application Fee.