The US university system remains the world’s most popular destination for international students, welcoming a record of hundreds of thousands of students in each academic year. America is a very popular student destination given its quality of education and tremendous opportunities.
Here are some of the advantages of pursuing your Post-graduate Programs in the Unites States.
- Skilled Faculty members are very important in guiding students in their chosen field of interest. In this the US is excellent, most universities hire only the best in their respective fields. Additionally visiting foreign professors and scholars allow for great interactions, a better education.
- Many job opportunities are available in and around U.S.A, and the safe and diverse society along with a quality lifestyle makes it all the more appealing.
- Culture shocks can be expected, but it can work out positive. The students will be exposed to a totally new scenario which will acquaint them with the different lifestyles and broadened thinking.
- Don’t come to study in the US if you are not a fan of diversity, novelty and interesting lifestyles. Here, you can experience the most vibrant campus life in the whole world. Given the fact that the US is the top choice for most international students, you should expect to meet people from all corners of the world on a daily basis.
Here are some of the most popular Health and Medical-Related Postgraduate programs which we have carefully selected based on affordability of their fees, quality of the programs and career prospects.
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Management
- Health Services Administration
- Environmental Health
- Health Information Management.
Note: You can contact us if your desired Program is not among the list above.
Below are the requirements for admission for any of the available programs:
- Copy of International Passport
- Official degree certificate.
- Official degree transcript(s)
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- Application Fee
Note: Some universities might require you write TOEFL as part of the requirements for admission, however, we still have a good number of schools who do not make this compulsory. Kindly contact us for details.
Tuition: University fees in the United states can be very exorbitant, however, we have made efforts to get a number of universities with relatively low Tuition fees. One additional advantage about education in the US is that Tuition fees are not paid in Nigeria. You will have to resume in school to pay the fees and this could be paid on installment basis.
Intakes: Universities accept new intakes in January, May and September every year.
Deadlines: Though some universities set deadline for admission, however, several schools have a rolling form of admission process which means that you are automatically considered for next intake once you do not meet the deadline for your desired resumption date.
For more information and to apply for any of our programs, Call us on +234 (0)8022096411 or email email@example.com